How to fill Ladli Laxmi Yojana Form: Today, through this article, we will give you information about such a scheme of Madhya Pradesh, through which the future of daughters is made bright. Name of this scheme of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana Through which financial assistance is provided to the daughters. Assistance money is provided to daughters through Ladli Laxmi Yojana. To take advantage of this scheme How to fill Ladli Laxmi Yojana Form You can get complete information about it.
How to fill Ladli Laxmi Yojana Form?
- If you want to fill the form of Ladli Laxmi Yojana, then first you have to official website You have to go to it so that its home page will open in front of you.
- Now in the menu of its home page you will find Application An option will appear, you have to select that option.
- After that a new page will open on your screen in which you will see three options, out of which you can folks Select the option.
- After that in the next page you will be asked some information which you have to select and read the instructions given below and tick the box.
- Now after selecting all the information given below save information Select the button.
- now you own Composite ID 9 Digits to put and search button to be selected.
- Now the application form of Ladli Laxmi Yojana will open in front of you, in which you have to fill all the information asked and upload the documents.
- Now after filling all the information finally submit Do this, your application for Ladli Laxmi Yojana will be completed.
Eligibility for Ladli Laxmi Yojana Application
- The applicant applying for this scheme should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The parents of the applicant of Ladli Laxmi Yojana should not be income tax payers.
- Adopted girl child can also take advantage of this scheme but the adoption certificate should be there.
- The applicant of this scheme should be unmarried for 18 years.
Documents for Application in Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- passport size photo
- Aadhar card of girl child
- Aadhar card of parents
- birth certificate of girl child
- residence certificate
- bank account passbook
- Ration card
- mobile number
To fill the form of Ladli Laxmi Yojana First of all, you open the government website ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in. After that select the option of application. Then in the next page select the option of the general public. After that select the information and select the button of Save information. Fill all the information in its application form and submit it. With this your Ladli Laxmi Yojana form will be completed.
How to fill Ladli Laxmi Yojana Form We have given you all the information about this through this article, so that you can easily take advantage of it by applying in this scheme. Through this scheme, the parents of daughters get financial assistance so that they can make their daughter’s future bright.