how to check aadhar card link in bank or not : As you now know how important it is to link Aadhar card with our account. If your Aadhar card is linked with your bank account, then you can get many information related to the bank through Aadhaar. Apart from this, you can use it in any government work, you can get the benefits of many government schemes in your bank. So today in this article we will tell you how to check aadhar card link in bank or not Will inform about it.
how to check aadhar card link in bank or not
- If you want to check whether the bank has aadhar link or not, then first you have to official website On which its home page will open.
- in its home page My Aadhaar under which Check Aadhaar/ Bank Linking Status option has to be selected.
- After that you will reach the next page in which you have to UID / VID Enter the security code and Send OTP have to select.
- After this OTP will come on your registered mobile number which has to be filled and Login Select the
- After this, all the information about the Aadhar link will open in front of you, in which you can easily check whether you have Aadhar link or not.
Process to check Aadhar link status in account from mAadhaar App
- if you mobile App If you want to check through, first of all you have to go to your mobile’s play store. mAadhaar App have to download.
- you can directly from the above link App After that you have to login to the app.
- After that My Aadhaar Select the option.
- Now Aadhaar Bank Account Link Status have to select.
- After that enter your aadhar number and captcha code in the next page Request OTP Select the button.
- Now OTP will come on your registered mobile number which has to be entered and Verify have to select.
- After that you can see the complete details of Aadhar link from bank on your screen.
To check whether aadhar card is linked in the bank or not First of all, you open the government website uidai.gov.in. After this select the option of Check Aadhaar / Bank Linking Status. Then enter your UID security code. After that select Send OTP. After that login with OTP. This will bring complete details in front of you. With this you can check whether the Aadhar card is linked in the bank or not.
Also read: how to change photo in aadhar card online
how to check aadhar card link in bank or not All the information about this has been given to you through this article so that you can easily check bank linking status. Through this you can take any information and there will be no hindrance in your government work.